I won 4 awards!! my 1st ever winning awards for photograhy

I won all top winner , 1st runner and 2nd runner for recent local largest Photography Forum (PhotoMalaysia.com) KLPF Competition on Wedding session and top winner for misc Session

CLick here and your will see all 4 winning awards under weddings are under my name

My winning photos will be displayed during the exhibition in KLPF 2008 (Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival) 18th & 19th Oct 2008 at Time Square.

This is my 1st ever winning photography images!!! thank you so much for all judges and Steven!!

More information later!!

• JoshuaOctober 14, 2008 - 8:06 am

wah great man… congratulation..

where is the photo?

• weiweiOctober 14, 2008 - 8:43 am

COngraTuLationS! Your on your track to reach your DREAM…. *pat on ur shoulder…

• edwintcgOctober 14, 2008 - 10:04 am

Thank you,,, photos only allow to post after the event as PhotoMalaysia now encouraging all to visit the booth on 18-19/10/2008 this weekend at Time Square!!

• AshleyOctober 14, 2008 - 10:39 am

Yoyo Edwin!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Finally you got some awards!!! Happy for you!!! I told you, you will be there someday and it’s coming real soon. See… Kampate!!!
    Too bad I can’t go to the booth this saturday. 🙁

• DonnyOctober 14, 2008 - 10:42 am

Congrats! If I ever get married one day, you will be my top choice for photographer 🙂

• nurulOctober 14, 2008 - 12:10 pm

wahhh,dats great!!!congratulations!!!

• ChrisOctober 14, 2008 - 1:16 pm

Congratulation!

• stephenOctober 14, 2008 - 5:14 pm

wa wa edwin must treat us to dinner already

• Wye EeOctober 14, 2008 - 10:27 pm

Fu-Yoh!! Didn’t know you grabbed 4 awards!! Congrats! 🙂

• JamieOctober 15, 2008 - 10:39 am

Edwin! Congratulations on winning your first ever award. You absolutely deserve it. We shall look forward to you winning more awards in the future. Cheers mate!!

• naomiOctober 15, 2008 - 2:06 pm

wow, great job man!!! star star star star star!! congrats! 🙂

• SeanlimOctober 15, 2008 - 4:58 pm

wowwow… big big congratulation…!!

• MimiOctober 16, 2008 - 2:58 pm