Prewedding: Ben & Ling (Kuching)

Our first trip to Kuching and in fact my first trip to East Malaysia thanks to Ben & Ling arrangement and trust on our work. Ling has been doing all the site survey and study before our arrival which make the whole trip a lot easier especially on scouting the location for us. We stay in Kuching for 3D/2N during the prewedding shoots and it was fun and extremely full hahaah, Ben & Ling been feeding us none stop.. one evening they even call for 50 sticks of satay,…can you imagine that oooooo

Thanks Ben & Ling for your hospitality and we enjoy our stay very much, some of my highlights of the trip:

For More Photos, pls click here : Ben & Ling

• adyong85October 3, 2008 - 12:45 pm

oooH LA Laaaa…… wat an album….

• MeiOctober 3, 2008 - 3:55 pm

WAHLAUWEI.

Talk about sexy!!!! Very classy old-school sex appeal there. 😛

• geneOctober 3, 2008 - 4:19 pm

can feel the happiness from the photos.. touching shots!

• genieOctober 3, 2008 - 5:15 pm

Wow~~
    Ling!! so so wet and wild!!

• LingOctober 3, 2008 - 5:24 pm

Heheh .. really thanks to Edwin 😛
    I never expect the beach’s photos were .. wow!! Ben’s office network still down, I will show him tomorrow. 😛

• genieOctober 3, 2008 - 7:39 pm

Ling,
    gotta persuade that FH of mine to
    get wet with me..!! Yours is too much to resist!!
    ALready surveying suitable white tube for trashing.
    Maybe can try those hawaii floral kind instead of white?

• TashOctober 4, 2008 - 6:18 pm

Ooooohhhh….hot hot HOT!! Somebody call an ambulance please!! I think I’m having a heatstroke! 😀 😀

• PazuzuOctober 4, 2008 - 9:21 pm

wow.. very nice series…

welcome to kuching..

🙂

• Joshua KOctober 7, 2008 - 7:54 pm

Lovely shots 🙂

• JuvOctober 8, 2008 - 7:46 pm

Wow!! ling….

nice woh.. and sexy!!!

good work!!

• PeterOctober 12, 2008 - 11:09 am

Wow… First “WET” pre-wedding shot I have ever seem. Wonder whether they are prepared for it. Very nice.

• RachFebruary 11, 2009 - 10:19 pm

Wow..what a photo..Although they look old but their love is stronger than the young people. Love your works!! 1st time I see a ‘DARING’ wedding photoshot!

• Hong CNOctober 7, 2009 - 4:41 am

wow! nice series of capture!