Came to know one site which offering some interesting facts about my name. How true is it and what about yours? let you find out yourself ya…
- 38% of the letters are vowels. Of one million first and last names we looked at, 38.4% have a higher vowel make-up. This means you are well envoweled.
- In ASCII binary it is… 01000101 01100100 01110111 01101001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01100001 01101110
- Backwards, it is Niwde Nat… nice ring to it, huh?
- In Pig Latin, it is Edwinway Antay.
- Your personal power animal is the Duck-billed Platypus
- Your ‘Numerology’ number is 9. If it wasn’t bulls**t, it would mean that you are multi-talented, compassionate, and impartial. A humanitarian, you seek opportunities to help others.
- According to the US Census Bureau°, 0.148% of US residents have the first name ‘Edwin’ and 0.0089% have the surname ‘Tan’. The US has around 300 million residents, so we guesstimate there are 40 Americans who go by the name ‘Edwin Tan’.
Origin: Old English
Meaning: Rich friend, Blessed friend
Origin: Chinese origins – from the name of the state of Tan during the Zhou dynasty. Wu Wang, who established the Zhou dynasty in 1122 B.C., gave the state of Tan to a descendant of the model emperor Yu (2205?2198 bc), with the status of Viscount. Descendants adopted the name of the state Tan as their surname.