I am now at Avalon Airport, one of Melbourne’s domestic airport. It is now 4.44am in Malaysia time or 6.44am in Melbourne time. I have to catch a flight at 8am Melbourne time. Since the day I reach Sydney on 17th July, I was sick with cough, sore-throat and worse of all, having pain deep in the ear which cause reduce my hearing ability. Luckily, with a lot of drinking water and of course Yee’s parent chinese special made medicine soup, I am able to control the situation from getting worse.
There are a lot of first time in my trip to Australia like
1. Meeting up some clients (pass and coming soon actual wedding date) over a dinner and drink
2. Shooting Prewedding in Australia
3. First time travel to four seasons country during winter
4. First time seeing snow and playing with snow ball.. yeah.. hahaha like what my sister who studied in Melbourne previously told me, it just looks like those ice which we have ABC (ais batu campur) and a lot of it… everywhere…I can see small kids even skiing with style in Mt. Buller.
5. First time sick during my oversea trip, luckily I am still able to over come it without big issue. too bad, it is just that I cant fully enjoy and have fun !! (Adrian and Racheal, next round, we will have more beers ya! )
Overall Australia give me a very good impression except some of the rude people we met during the prewedding shooting which I believe we have it in every countries too.
You know, I call myself sunshine boy because when I travel to Sydney and Melbourne, both places from cloudy the past few days turn into blue and cleat sky with nice sunlight… Yee said,” oh please, should be sunshine uncle..” hmm, look at my white hair………..
It is cooling and I am looking forward for a real vacation next year in Melbourne again…..
See ya ~