My 1st Indian Wedding Assignment Sneak Preview (Jay & Anusia)

Just completed a wedding assignment which is my 1st Indian Wedding photo shooting. Thanks to Jay and Anusia for entrusting me and provide all the details of Indian traditional wedding ceremony for our reference.

• ApreshSeptember 1, 2009 - 4:00 pm

Beautifully captured Edwin! Congratulations to the happy couple!

• vicknesSeptember 1, 2009 - 4:01 pm

one word: AWESOME!!!!!

• IndumathySeptember 1, 2009 - 4:05 pm

Welld done.

• kc kongSeptember 1, 2009 - 4:44 pm

Very nice, bro! Looking forward to more … when can I be your understudy??

🙂
    kc

• […] My 1st Indian Wedding Assignment Sneak Preview (Jay & Anusia) » Malaysia Wedding Photographer- … edwintcg.com/blog/2009/09/my-1st-indian-wedding-assignment-sneak-preview-jay-anusia – view page – cached Malaysia based Asia Destination awards winning wedding photographer – Australia | Europe | Indonesia | Singapore | Malaysia — From the page […]

• FernSeptember 1, 2009 - 7:30 pm

Niceeee.. like it!

• Tara LokeySeptember 1, 2009 - 11:53 pm

What a beautiful bride! Gorgeous work as always!

• vyniceSeptember 2, 2009 - 12:50 am

very nice, good job 🙂 i like it, very colourful

• JeffroSeptember 2, 2009 - 1:44 pm

Wow.. I like the first picture.. good introduction picture to the wedding shots.. =D

• DinendraSeptember 4, 2009 - 3:23 am

Great photos. I have covered many Indian weddings and everyone is different. Well Done

• London CallerSeptember 4, 2009 - 4:15 am

Wonderful colours!

• JennySeptember 9, 2009 - 11:28 pm

Hi,
    Im having my engagement on 28th November 09.
    Kindly update me with your latest packages and availability.

Regards,
    Jenny

• AnusiaSeptember 11, 2009 - 2:05 pm

Love the richness of the colour the pictures exudex. I also liked the creative angle some shots were taken from. Look forward to seeing the rest.

• May (jay's sister n anusia's sis in law)September 14, 2009 - 6:33 pm

token of credits should be given to u for all the great n colourful shots u took…specially the last photo (bride n groom’s face showering wt marriage joy)happy married life for both of u.