Winter Prewedding @ Mount Buller, Australia

Continue from Melbourne Shooting Part 2 , Thanks to BT & Yee, it was my 1st time seeing snow in my life.. I been dreaming of it for long long time. I woke up early in the morning and departed from Melbourne before sunrise together with BT, Yee & of course Yee’s parents. It took us around 3.5 hours to get to Mount Buller. I still remember the 1st thing I did was touching the snow with my hand.. lol..it really feel like Ice Kacang that we have in Malaysia.. but tons of them lol the whole world is so white with perfect blue sky… We took around two hours shooting before it became cloudy and too windy….some of the highlights of the day:

The moment we touch down.. lol

The moment we touch down.. lol

• […] Next Stop, Mount Buller !!!! yeah stay tuned! […]

• […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by jeffro88. jeffro88 said: Man I just love wedding photography 😀 And this is one of the reasons – http://tinyurl.com/lyk62l […]

• Alan LeongSeptember 8, 2009 - 6:23 am

This is great photos!

• Anthony PhanSeptember 8, 2009 - 8:45 am

I missed Mt. Buller, I went once b4 during my Uni.yrs at Melbourne. Everything seem looking the same …… The Beauty of the View & snow especially !

Bro. Edwin, U did wonderful shooting especially at the -C of sign temperature/weather hahaha. Like most of your photos captured ! The 1st & last photos is awesome !

• JessycaSeptember 8, 2009 - 8:53 am

The 5th picture is simply mesmerizing! nice work : )

• BenjaminSeptember 8, 2009 - 9:10 am

WAH! im loving the bride very cool face 😛 pretty also..wearing so lil in snow…must be freezing man

• karhengSeptember 8, 2009 - 9:17 am

Absolutely love the one where they are kissing on the chair lift!

Great job!

Didn’t see any little bunyips to shoot with? That would have been cute!

• AudreySeptember 8, 2009 - 9:32 am

Sweet memory. I like the last 2 pictures. So loving and warm.

• darell chowSeptember 8, 2009 - 11:19 am

the last 2 pictures so nice…..touched by your photo

• IndumathySeptember 8, 2009 - 12:01 pm

something different

• jason lowSeptember 8, 2009 - 12:32 pm

awesome man… how i wish i can hv that kind of pic qua… continue the good work.. u r my idiol

• winnieSeptember 8, 2009 - 9:19 pm

wow, these few photos are so beautiful! Hou yao ying! Gaya, Mutu dan Keunggulan!

• Naqib/QippySeptember 9, 2009 - 2:15 pm

Some really nice shots there bro 🙂

• Lee PengSeptember 9, 2009 - 8:08 pm

Cool! I love Photo 8 the most. Real Cool!

• opsSeptember 9, 2009 - 9:47 pm