Dream of La Tour Eiffel

Eiffel Tower, tallest building in Paris build in 1889 with 1063ft, I heard the name since I was a kid, seen thousand of photos and finally today I have the chance to witness myself the symbol for the entire nation of France and lucky enough to have the prewedding session over there… I shall go back again tomorrow for night scene shooting..

paris_1763

• TsuFOctober 16, 2009 - 5:29 am

Good job but nite scene should be better…
    Cheers anyway
    = )

• agnes simOctober 16, 2009 - 5:00 pm

OMG, i tot every gal wish to have pre-wedding in this such lovely place. Nice shot!

• VodkaOctober 16, 2009 - 8:00 pm

thumbs up Edwin !!

• LouisOctober 16, 2009 - 8:04 pm

Wow! what an incredible pic….so so so romantic!

• vyniceOctober 16, 2009 - 8:15 pm

wah, how wish i can take this type photo too, hahaha, nice photo

• Winnie Chen-HeadOctober 16, 2009 - 8:20 pm

What a beautiful image. It must be nice (weather wise) there now for the couple to be able to take a picture like this. I was there in New Year last year and it was freaking cold!!!

Seeing the Tower is like a dream come true for me as well.

• cOeOctober 16, 2009 - 9:09 pm

NIce & romantic ……. “P

• kc kongOctober 16, 2009 - 10:11 pm

Lovely shot & timeless treatment 🙂

• Jess LeeOctober 16, 2009 - 11:25 pm

Like the shot & effect very much… ^^

• wenpingOctober 16, 2009 - 11:39 pm

A very good shoot!!! Thumbs up!

• tzinsimonOctober 16, 2009 - 11:45 pm

thumbs up man……..reali like tat color n effect…..

• JeffroOctober 17, 2009 - 1:11 am

wow.. this is awesome.. =D love the sephiac moment.. 😀

• SeanShutterOctober 17, 2009 - 9:57 am

very romantic feel …

• yehOctober 18, 2009 - 9:46 am

edwin,
    glad to see your works,is no easy to take photo at this background.cheers.

• michelle tanOctober 22, 2009 - 11:15 pm

is nice & LOVING …Is feel that this Couple Really Loving Long Live forever untill ending 🙂

• JuneOctober 29, 2009 - 11:25 pm

Hi Edwin

I am planning to do pre wedding photo shoot in either London or Rome in May 2011.

I was wondering if you have any package on this?

what does your package consist?

Thank you.

Regards
    June

• edwintanOctober 29, 2009 - 11:36 pm

Sure, do you mind to send me your email address to edwin@edwintcg.com ?

• Jovinm NgiauNovember 3, 2009 - 1:15 pm

these is the one that im looking for….