Melaka Wedding: Raymond & Angeline

Here we go, our recent Melaka Wedding Assignment. Some of my favourate shoots of the day. At the end of the wedding dinner, we met up with our previous couple: Felicia & her hubby, Luis & hang out at the bar in Junker’s street.. that was really cool place… lol

• […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Hsu Jen. Hsu Jen said: flower bouquets are so dreamy! lusting over bride's headpiece 🙂 RT @edwintcg:just update blog on recent Melaka wedding http://bit.ly/25so0X […]

• ShenOctober 2, 2009 - 12:57 pm

bro, your edit rocks

• RobinOctober 2, 2009 - 2:30 pm

Nice series. I love the last pix….very nice!

• williamOctober 4, 2009 - 11:50 am

I like your “effect”. They are very unique and yet they deliver that “punch”! I also like the way you use your wide angle lens. You may be only 2 years into photography but your skill is well above many pros. keep it up! Bright future for you.

• candeOctober 7, 2009 - 12:36 pm

this is so nice~~ure skill is so good i love it…..

• DaveOctober 10, 2009 - 10:32 pm

Nice photos…
    Btw, Edwin, how do u charge? and what is included?
    Pls reply me at my email. Thanks.

• jessOctober 14, 2009 - 2:13 pm

so so so nice…. 🙂

• JuneMarch 1, 2010 - 5:03 pm

Hi, I am looking for a photographer in Melaka for my actual day wedding photo shoot on the 12th June 2010 (morning and dinner). May I know what is the price like?
    Thanks

• edwintanMarch 1, 2010 - 5:16 pm

thanks, just email to you

• May LeeJune 9, 2010 - 4:33 pm

Hi, I am looking for a photographer & video cameraman from Malacca to Segamat on my actual wedding day (12/3/10). Can I know what’s the price like? Besides that, I’d like to have a garden wedding dinner (either malacca/ Segamat). U have any suggestions? Thanks.

• May LeeJune 9, 2010 - 4:35 pm

Sorry, my wedding date is on 12/3/2011

• Annie YeeSeptember 7, 2010 - 4:32 pm

Hi Tan. My wedding ceremony will be on next mth 23/10/10 at Melaka. I need a photographer for morning and evening section. Kindly pls quote fr me the price. Thanks

• jeslyn tanJanuary 7, 2011 - 8:12 pm

hi..my wedding will be held on 25/9/2011..im looking for the wedding actual day photographer..can i know how much for the package?

• Lisa NgFebruary 1, 2011 - 3:54 am

Hi,

I like your work. I’m getting married on March 19th, 2011 in Melaka. what are the packages that you offer?

• susan chanMay 3, 2011 - 6:34 pm

Can u recommend me a package tat suits me on my wedding day?

• anthonySeptember 17, 2011 - 12:30 am

hi edwin,
    like ur photos:) can u give me the details n quotation of ur AD photo shooting packages? mine is nex yr dec. tq

• MegSeptember 17, 2011 - 8:44 pm

hi..i’m looking forward a photographer for my engagement in melaka. Would you be able to send me your quotation..thx

• Sum YingMarch 6, 2012 - 10:33 pm

Hi, I’m getting married on 17 Mac in Melaka. Can u kindly send me your quotation for actual day photography (morning & dinner). Hope to hear from u soon. Thanks

• DexterFebruary 15, 2014 - 3:44 pm

Hi, I’m getting married on 8 June in Melaka. Can u kindly send me your quotation for actual day photography (morning & dinner). Hope to hear from u soon. Thanks