16th Place: [AG]WPJA Q3 2009 – Trash The Dress (TTD) Portrait

Thanks to Adrian and Racheal, who are the couple for the latest award winning images

Judge’s Comments: 1. Fantastic concept and the sneakers are a great touch. I love the detail and tone in the dress. I wish there was a bit more detail in the area surrounding the bride and in the foreground.

The latest award winning image make the collection of total awards winning as below 13 awards over the past 2 years

Y-T-D Results:

1. 6 times AGWPJA Awards Winning
  2. 2 times WPJA Awards Winning
  3. 5 times Local Competition Awards Winning

2537_1570

• SeanShutterDecember 11, 2009 - 3:39 pm

Congrats ~!!

• AaronLeeDecember 11, 2009 - 4:50 pm

Congratz ! Love the picture : )

• tzinsimonDecember 11, 2009 - 5:24 pm

gud workz man….

• Winnie Chen-HeadDecember 11, 2009 - 6:25 pm

Congratulations, Edwin!!! You’re always a fantastic photographer and I love your work. Many of my wedding guests agree, too.

Great to hear that the industry agrees too and award you many many more awards!!!

• TsuFDecember 11, 2009 - 6:35 pm

Congrats!!!
    I love this series the first time I see them….

• Alpha AceDecember 11, 2009 - 10:41 pm

woW~ lot sa grease~

is not a waste to d dress …
    trash an expensive dress n won an award~!
    not bad huh~ (that dress not belongs to u? ;P)

• nielDecember 11, 2009 - 11:13 pm

congratulations on your new win!

• Claire LeeDecember 12, 2009 - 4:30 pm

COngrats!i love ur work!;D

• Kelly ChanDecember 14, 2009 - 12:13 am

wow… congrats… really inpressed by ur work… 😉

• Jasmine ChungDecember 14, 2009 - 9:26 pm

Congratulation!!

• janiceDecember 20, 2009 - 4:15 pm

like yr shoot..congrate edwin!