Lunch in Incheon Airport
After 2 weeks of Seoul, Korea trip, been thru the coldest weather in my life.. (-13c).. spending longest period in Korea.. (with everyday same breakfast.. you know what, I didnt took the breakfast for the last two days.. sick of it hahhaahah).. Korea impression to me:
- All grey and black shirt on the streets
- All of them look so slim !!
- All fashion and clothes shops in the streets.. countless
- Still not many korean can speak English.. although the % increase compare to 3 years back when I was here
- Things are not cheap and in Yongsan area, need to be careful and good in bargaining in those electrical shops
- Palace … hmm, i seens better
- food is great..
finally heading back to Malaysia.. cant wait to meet up with my family members..
signing off at Incheon Airport