Revised & Update on Wedding Photography Pricing

With recent achieve on number of bookings for year 2010 for wedding photography session as per my New Year Resolution, I would like to inform that both Actual Wedding Day Package and Prewedding Package shall now further revised to higher rate. Same time for all quotations that I have send out recently shall remain the same as indicated in the quotation itself with validity one month from the date of quotation.

Kindly email to edwin@edwintcg.com for further details.

• Billie LimFebruary 10, 2010 - 9:38 am

Hi,

Please quote pre-wedding package.

Venue: KL

Wedding Date: Dec 17, 2010

Thanks,
    Billie

• fairuzFebruary 17, 2010 - 12:59 pm

do u receive any booking in northern m’sia?

• edwintanFebruary 17, 2010 - 1:42 pm

Sure, I have send you a separate email. Thanks, Edwin

• Tan Yin YinFebruary 24, 2010 - 1:49 pm

hi Edwin,

what is your rate for a prewedding photoshoot. date is yet to confirm and i’m based n Penang.

thanks.

• Gary WongMarch 9, 2010 - 5:14 pm

• Gary WongMarch 9, 2010 - 5:15 pm

Hi can i have your quotation on ROM package and actual day package? mine will be separated, and still considering doing it in JB or Sg… can i have both quotation? it will help us in our planning? the ROM we are doing probably around 2-4hrs event

• JocMarch 9, 2010 - 5:18 pm

Hi Edwin,

How much will you quote me for photographing and video for my wedding actually day?

• edwintanMarch 9, 2010 - 5:28 pm

email replied

• AnnieMarch 13, 2010 - 10:57 pm

Hi Edwin,

I’ll having a lunch banquet on Nov 6th in PJ. May I know how much will you charge per hour? The lunch probably will take around 5 hrs.

Thanks.

Annie

• AnnieMarch 13, 2010 - 11:01 pm

Hi Edwin,

I’ll be having a lunch banquet on Nov 6 2010 in PJ. May I know what is your charge rates per hour? The lunch will probably take around 5 hrs.
    Thanks.

Annie

• tifannytehApril 24, 2010 - 11:03 pm

hi edwin, can i hav your quotation for actual wedding day’s photographing n video. location is at batu pahat & muar, johor.

thanks, tif

• JuneMay 4, 2010 - 8:35 pm

Hi Edwin,

Can I have ur AD & pre-wedding portraits quote?

Thanks.

• annieSeptember 11, 2010 - 12:12 pm

i need a quotation of wedding photography session during day and night of my actual wedding. thanks.
    it will be held on 12 march 2011

• ChengLInkNovember 13, 2010 - 10:35 am

Can you please quote me a day and night of my actual wedding day on the 3rd of Dec 2011

and can you give me more info regarding your overseas pre- wedding photography service thanks

• JJ ChewJanuary 12, 2011 - 10:29 am

Hi Edwin,
    May I ask what is the pre-wedding packages available now?
    Date is yet to be confirm but will likely be in October – November 2011. I’m based in Selangor.

• patriciaFebruary 14, 2011 - 12:08 am

Hi edwin, I am interested for the wedding actual day photography.My wedding actual date is on 12june 2011.Looking forward to hear from you soon.Thanks.