2nd Place: Ceremony in AG|WPJA Q1 2010

Judges Comment: Great color, composition, design and tone. Very good detail in both the blacks and the whites. The photographer chose an angle that really made for a terrific image.

It is a surprise to me this morning when I receive the email notification on my new award image. Cant believe my eyes when I was checking on my iphone..

Special thanks to Edmund Tham on this assignment too.

More details on YTD awards, click here

• Bernard KhooMay 14, 2010 - 11:36 am

Congratulations Edwin. You’re the inspiration to a lot of us.

• Misty MiottoMay 14, 2010 - 1:09 pm

You go with your bad self Edwin!!! Well deserved! Congrats Edwin!

• Md. Ahsanul HaqueMay 14, 2010 - 1:17 pm

First of all congratz for the award. I admire your work and its truly inspiring just like Alvins work. I have been following Alvins work for a long time and his work amazed me every time. Now watching your pictures i can taste a different but very pleasant feeling. If it is not too much trouble can you please visit my site and give me some comments on how to improve on lights and composition. Thank you
    Ahsan

• Jan ShimMay 14, 2010 - 1:36 pm

Congratulations Edwin! So, I guess only iPhone delivers news you cannot believe? No wonder I haven’t received that stuns me on my E71 😉

• Mark GibsonMay 14, 2010 - 4:00 pm

Congratulations Edwin, your photography is excellent , well done!

• delontMay 14, 2010 - 4:23 pm

wow…nice composition and angle

• Pamelyn Tan-CorsiMay 15, 2010 - 2:48 pm

congrats again Edwin. Different perspective … fresh and new.

• Cocoy NabuaJune 11, 2010 - 12:46 pm